How to make a screenshot

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_aDRi_*

Guest_aDRi_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2006 - 05:23 PM

i have problem with that. Everytime when i want to make a screenshot of movie file i see black screen in jpg file. i used different programs like: Screen Hunter 4.0, Hyper-Snap DX or Print Screen 3.5 also the same when i used PrintScreen key and paste it to Paint.

#2 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 10 October 2006 - 05:33 PM

Which program are you using to play the movie?

#3 Guest_aDRi_*

Guest_aDRi_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2006 - 05:38 PM

Power DVD 6.0, AllPlayer 2.25 and VideoLan

#4 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 05:52 PM

Try SnagIt, I've heard it works for PowerDVD. PowerDVD used to allow users to take screenshots form within the program, but I don't think that feature is available anymore (not positive though).

#5 Guest_aDRi_*

Guest_aDRi_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2006 - 08:44 PM

i tried with SnagIt. it's the same. when i make a screenshot and save as jpg or other format i see in my image viever just a movie file (i can watch it like in power dvd) when i close Power DVD, the jpg file is again just black screen.

#6 Guest_Edward22_*

Guest_Edward22_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:07 PM

ImageGrabber maybe - it's great program :)

#7 ebon00

ebon00

KISS bootleg junkie

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • Favorite Band:KISS

Posted 30 May 2007 - 08:36 AM

Power DVD 6.0, AllPlayer 2.25 and VideoLan

You're obviously doing something wrong. First off, never use print screen when trying to get screenshots. In PowerDVD all you have to do is press the 'C' key whenever you want a screenshot and you'll have an image file on the clipboard. I suggest pasting from the clipboard into PhotoShop, PSP or any other image editing software. This is how I always do things and it's worked well (I have well over 1,000 screenshots on my site).
Posted Image

#8 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Worlds Within The Margin

• Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 07:03 AM

You're obviously doing something wrong. First off, never use print screen when trying to get screenshots. In PowerDVD all you have to do is press the 'C' key whenever you want a screenshot and you'll have an image file on the clipboard. I suggest pasting from the clipboard into PhotoShop, PSP or any other image editing software. This is how I always do things and it's worked well (I have well over 1,000 screenshots on my site).

That is what I do when making screen shots form my bootlegs.

But...

I've also made screen shots from YouTube by using Screen Hunter. It is a great program. :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users