For all the Cows
Gas Chamber
Big Me
Butterflies
I'll Stick Around
How I Miss You
Alone + Easy Target
Exhausted

Comments: Nice pro-shot show with some cool camera angles, although the audience isn't really into it. During "How I Miss You", a young teenage girl named Amber comes up to sing with Dave. She didn't sing very loud or very well.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Elmoz

Elmoz

You can do it your own way, If it's done just how i say.

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:23 PM

With this second request, you have reached the limit allowed for Members. As a Member of BootlegCoverArt.com's Forum you are entitled to two cover artwork requests per month. Please refrain from posting additional requests until the beginning of the next month, (April). If you would like to upgrade your account to be able to increase the number of requests allowed per month, please visit our FAQ topic to learn how. Thank you for your understanding in this matter and support of BootlegCoverArt.

#3 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:07 PM

Here you go, enjoy.

DVD Cover
Disc Stomp

[attachment=1376:attachment]

If you like this cover, please consider donating some money to help keep BootlegCoverArt.com online. We have to pay monthly hosting costs as well as various annual fees like domain registration and IPB license renewals, so every donation helps keep us online so we can continue providing free fan-made cover artwork for personal bootleg collections. If you would like to donate, please click on the PayPal link at the bottom of the page or purchase one of our Supporter or Super Supporter packages here. Supporters can post up to 6 cover requests per month instead of 2, and Super Supporters can post an unlimited amount.

#4 pibot

pibot
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:02 AM

wowwww!!!! its amazin!!! thanks!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ClaudeBot (1)