12 replies to this topic

#11 ebon00

ebon00

KISS bootleg junkie

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • Favorite Band:KISS

Posted 24 November 2006 - 07:02 PM

That is fine. We can have alternate covers in the gallery.

Oh, I know that. But since you had "called shotgun" I let my cover rest until you had finished yours. Good cover by the way.
Posted Image

#12 jeffrey

jeffrey
  • Banned
  • 371 posts
  • Favorite Band:Motley Crue, Helix, Pantera

Posted 24 November 2006 - 07:14 PM

That cover looks great to thanks.

#13 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Worlds Within The Margin

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 24 November 2006 - 07:43 PM

That is fine. We can have alternate covers in the gallery.

Oh, I know that. But since you had "called shotgun" I let my cover rest until you had finished yours. Good cover by the way.

Naw, I didnt really call "shotgun". I only replied to the request and said I would do it because it was sitting here for so long. Because jeffery is a Super Supporter, I try and make sure his and other supporter and super supporter's requests are given priority. In the future, if you have a cover you want to make and one of us (epically mr. metal or I) said we would fill speak up!!! There are very few cover requests that he or I have a "burning desire" to fill. We just make sure that our supporter and super supporters are taken care of and then just go through the rest of the requests and make them as they come. Once in a while we will fill a requests because we REALLY like the band and want to make it, but that is rare, the rest of the time we are just doing our "job".

So if you want to do or have a cover that one of us "claimed" please speak up. There are so many other requests to fill that we will gladly relinquish any request that you want to fill.

:)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users